Important Information Regarding COVID-19
The last several weeks have been a very uncertain period of time for us all. We have continued to serve our patients and referring dentists by remaining open for emergent care, and we look forward to being able to provide assistance to our non emergent patients again!
We are excited to announce that beginning May 4th, our office will re-open for all procedures unless directed otherwise by the state. Based on the guidelines set in place by the Governor and the recommendations from both the VDA and ADA, we are able to resume normal operations at both locations.
We have always maintained the highest infection control standards but there are a few changes in operating procedures moving forward:
1. We will be implementing a “mobile check in” process to eliminate the need to wait in any common areas. We ask that you give our office a call when you arrive, so we can escort you to your private room when it is ready. If you need to complete any paperwork, it will be done in your private treatment room. We ask that you refrain from bringing anyone to your appointments with you unless it is absolutely necessary, and if it is, that they wait for you in their vehicle. 🚗
2. We continue to ask that if you have a fever, potential exposure, or any symptoms, that you reschedule your appointment. Temperatures will be taken on all patients and staff members daily.
3. We are continuing to take every precautionary measure to provide each patient and staff member with a safe and comfortable environment. We encourage you to reach out to us if you have any questions.
4. You might hear about offices around the country making changes to their air quality control. Several years ago we installed a UV-C air purification system in our Mechanicsville offices existing HVAC. We are in the process of doing the same in our Short Pump office as well.
5. Every staff member will be wearing masks at all times in the office. Our clinical staff will wear the ASTM Level 3 masks or N95s to comply with CDC, ADA, and VDA guidelines. 🥽😷🥼
6. Patients will be given a Peroxyl Rinse (Hydrogen Peroxide rinse) prior to their procedure. Coronavirus is vulnerable to the oxidation in hydrogen peroxide based mouth rinses therefore it reduces the number of oral microbes including potential coronavirus.
7. We will be disinfecting all door knobs, handles, bathroom faucet and toilet handles, as well as countertops between patients and throughout the day.
As always, we are here for you and our referring dentists. We will continue to provide the same quality of care, hygiene, cleanliness, and quality that we always have. Your safety and comfort are our number one priority. 😍🦷
Schedule an Appointment
East Coast Endodontics is conveniently located in the heart of the Richmond-metropolitan area. Our friendly and caring staff is standing by.
Get in touch